Sultana & Blueberry Flapjacks
Flapjacks are so much more interesting with some dried fruit in them.
- 125g blueberries
- 125g melted unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp honey
- Flaked Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350° F/Gas mark 4.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Melt the butter then add in the honey, stir to combine. Add to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper then add the mix. Press down into the sides.
- Bake for 35 minutes, allow to cool before dividing into squares.
The Home Baking Essential Team
This is a great recipe to prepare with children.
Experiment with different dried fruits and if you fancy them, nuts